Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Arnold Classic Expo and Party 2009











Hey everyone!

Here is a little of my inside scoop @ the Arnold this year ;D

Flew in on around Thursday early evening. After checking in to my hotel and freshening up I went out for an excellent dinner at a Japanese Hibachi grill. I've never had the experience of having someone cook my food right in front of me! The cook also performed little knife tricks as he made our food. I had an amazing time & the food was great.

Friday morning I had a shoot with photographer Tom Nine and then headed off to attend the Expo. I walked the expo making people's acquaintance and collecting all those great supplements ;D Couldn't stay long though because I was off to another shoot with photographer Brian Moss from She Muscle.

After a full day it was time to relax for the night so I attended a fashion show charity event @ The Vault. Another great night with hot outfits, great atmosphere and good friends.

Saturday I had a free day to just enjoy myself at the expo. I again walked the expo collecting more goodies & mingling with the crowds.

My last night in Columbus I decided to hit BOMA for some dancing & entertainment. They had an amazing set up of girls doing trapeze in the middle of the dance floor & ice sculptures being made upstairs. Triple H, a/k/a The Game made an appearance for the Make-a-Wish Foundation & I had the pleasure of making his acquaintance & sharing his company. It was an excellent way to end my nights in Columbus!

Very tired from the night previous but still going strong, Sunday morning I was off to my last shoot with Simon and Jeff from FemFlex then straight to the airport to head back home.

All in all, I had an amazing time in Columbus this year!!

I also want to thank all who spent their time with me & to the photographs I named for taking their time out to shoot with me, it was a pleasure and I hope to see you all again soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment